C2

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Poonam pandey no clothes photos : poonam pandey world cup nude photos

Poonam Pandey is supporting Indian team in a completely different way. She says she will take off her clothes if India wins the semi-final match of World Cop cricket.

Cricket-crazy model Poonam Pandey says, “I’m a cricket fanatic and I’m a diehard supporter of my nation. India needs a lot of support and this is my way of supporting the team.”

Poonam Pandey dismisses the allegation that her going nude is a publicity gimmick. She says, “Absolutely not. I’m confident of my body and I’m doing this to excite our boys to play better.”

Poonam Pandey is proud of her body and wants to take off her clothes in dressing room in front of Indian Cricket Team. Poonam Pandey is so bold that she doesn’t have any hesitation to nude in stadium itself. She says that if Indian law permits and Board of Control for Cricket in India has no objection, she has no problem is going bare at the Mohali Stadium itself.

Poonam Pandey is the Kingfisher Calender Girl. Going nude for India-Pak semi-final match at Mohali is her way to show solidarity for the team. Poonam Pandey is following in the footsteps of Larissa Riquelme, a model from Paraguay. She too said that if her football team would win the FIFA World Cup she would shed her clothes and Larissa shed her cloths for the football team of Paraguay despite their defeat. Lets see if Poonam Pandey does the same.


































No comments:

Post a Comment

C3

My Zimbio
Top Stories